We will again be getting a “meeting room” subscription to the Rosenfeld Media UX Tips virtual conference. That means on April 24th, 2014, we will gather at BGSU at Levis Commons to listen (over the internet) to top-notch speakers share their user experience tips. We are planning “non virtual” activities as well. Here is a tentative schedule for the day:
- 9:00am: Registration, breakfast and networking
- 10:00am: Dave Gray (sketching, visualizing, and collaborating)
- 11:00am: Christina Wodtke (game design)
- Noon: Brenda Laurel (design research) with lunch provided during this session
- 1:00pm: Break, continue lunch and sponsor presentations
- 2:00pm: Kim Goodwin (leadership)
- 3:00pm: Steve Portigal (customer insights)
- 4:00pm: Leah Buley (methods and evangelizing)
- 5:00pm: Prize raffle, sponsor presentations and wrap-up
- 6:00pm: Continue hanging out at a nearby bar/restaurant
But to make this all happen, we need sponsors! Sponsors help pay for the content, the venue, the food, and other expenses. In return, sponsors get: recognized in all marketing materials, a steep discount on tickets & a chance to present to the group. Here are the specific sponsorship categories:
- Virtual Conference Sponsorship. Help pay for the remote speakers.
- Breakfast & Snack Sponsorship. Help pay for the coffee, other drinks, breakfast and snacks.
- Lunch Sponsorship. Help pay for lunch, so that we can eat together while we listen to the virtual conference and hang out with each other.
- Venue Sponsorship. Help pay for the classroom & break-out room at Levis Commons.
In-person Speaker Sponsorship. Help pay for a guest speaker to kick off the event.
We are accepting sponsorships in $100 units. Contribute $100 or more for the part of the day that you wish to help make happen. Sponsors also get to purchase tickets now, and at only $10 per person. Ticket sales do not open up to others until later, so if you are worried we might sell out (which is a possibility) and you will not get to send your employees to this great event, become a sponsor to be sure you can attend.
You can pay for your sponsorship and sponsor tickets in several ways:
- By check or via PayPal. Contact me or send me email at instone at user-experience dot org. Let me know how much you want to sponsor, which part of the event, and how many sponsor tickets.
- Using a credit card, via Eventbrite. See uxtips-toledo-2014.eventbrite.com for details and to place an order.
Questions? Comments? Contact me.