Tickets are now on sale for the 4th User Experience Toledo Region Conference (February 3) featuring speakers by Rosenfeld Media. Check out the first 3 years (2013, 2014, 2015) if you are not familiar with the series.
A user experience conference you won’t have to pack your trunk for.
- February 3, 2016, from 9am to 5pm. The venue is the Toledo Museum of Art. See the program for more information on the schedule.
- Attendee tickets cost $50, with discounts for sponsors and supporters. Tickets will cover a full day of conference presentations (live and access to recordings) and lunch. Breakfast provided by Owens Corning. Buy individual tickets and sponsorships.
- The speakers are world-class experts but you do not have to fly to see them. They come to us over the internet. You get to hang out with Toledo’s most talented people, instead of watching this at home alone.
What can I expect from the conference?
- Gather in an innovative space in the Toledo region to listen to experts present live, over the internet.
- This year’s theme: software product management and user experience.
- Spend the day learning about user experience with some of the most creative people in the region.
- Get other work done during the day, since it is socially acceptable to multi-task when the speaker is not in the room.
- Go back to work the next day and help your company/clients compete. Watch recordings afterwards to get even more out of the talks.
If you are not in the Toledo, Ohio, area or not willing to travel to spend the day with us, then you need to buy your own ticket (for $179) and watch it remotely by yourself.
Who is speaking and what are they going to talk about?
The intersection between Product Management and User Experience is growing—and full of opportunity and even a little mystery. Product Managers and UX practitioners have a lot to offer each other, and a lot to learn from each other too.
- If you’re in User Experience, you may be working with Product Managers more often, and some of your peers are even “graduating” into PM roles. You also know that products and services require more than great design and user research to succeed.
- If you’re in Product Management, you’re hearing a lot about User Experience as well. You’re racing to move from launching features to creating experiences before your competitors catch on, and you know that UX can help.
Six thought leaders will share real-world stories and tips for building better collaboration between Product Management and User Experience:
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am. Jeff Gothelf: There is No Such Thing as UX Strategy. There is Only Product Strategy
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am. Jeff Patton: Balancing Continuous Discovery and Delivery
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm. Laura Klein: Whose Job is it Anyway?
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm. Tomer Sharon: UX Luvs PM: 6 Ways to Learn Better Together
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm. Christina Wodtke: Radical Focus
- 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm. Marty Cagan: Good to Great
Call for Sponsors
We need companies and organizations to sponsor the conference! Sponsors help pay for the program, venue and other expenses. See the Call for Sponsors for more information.
What if I have questions or want to sponsor?
Contact the lead organizer, Keith Instone. If you intend to sponsor, we will set up a discount code for you ahead of time so that you can pay the sponsor fee and register attendees at the same time.