Join us for next week’s discussion about user experience skills that will help you make software easier to use, web sites more enjoyable, and apps that solve business problems. Get a start on a new career in UX or just become a better front end designer.
Participate in debates about the pros and cons of:
- Communication and storytelling
- Observation and listening
- Facilitation and collaboration
- Research, critiquing, sketching
Experienced UX practitioners are also invited to join us to challenge the panelists and share their own stories of how they got into a career in UX.
- Mike Osswald, VP, Experience Innovation, Hanson, Inc.
- Rhonda Grimm, IT User Experience Lead, First Solar
- Ron Shrewsbery, User Experience Design Lead, Owens Corning
- Keith Instone, User Experience Consultant, Toledo Region Experience Planning
- Jerry Schnepp, Assistant Professor, BGSU
ABOUT THE EVENT
- What: Essential Skills for a Career in UX, panel discussion, Toledo Web Professionals meetup
- Where: BGSU Collab Lab, first floor, Jerome Library (see map below for driving directions and parking information)
- When: Wednesday, April 11, 7pm – 9pm
- Free and open to the public. Pizza and soft drinks provided. Free and convenient parking (in Lot N).
- Please RSVP at meetup.com so we know how many people to expect.