The 4th User Experience Toledo Region conference is Wednesday, February 3rd. If you have not registered yet, check out:
- The program to see the day’s schedule, find out who is talking, and peruse the specific Product Management and User Experience topics
- Eventbrite to register
- The conference web page for additional information, including sponsors
If you have already registered, there are some details you should be aware of. This information is also being emailed to everyone who has registered.
Getting there and parking
- Use 2445 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH as the address to get to the Toledo Museum of Art. Park in Lot #1 and enter thru the Grove Place entrance (the normal parking lot and normal entrance for the main museum). See the map below if you are not sure.
- Plan to arrive between 8:30am and 9:00am. The museum will not be open yet, so a guard will greet you at the museum entrance and show you where the Green Room is.
- You will get a parking pass so that when you leave later in the day, you will not need to pay.
- You do not need to bring a copy of your Eventbrite ticket. “Check in” by finding your badge on the table at the Green Room entrance.
- Breakfast is included with your ticket, thanks to Owens Corning. The Continental Breakfast includes fruit, muffins, croissants, scones, coffee, tea and juice.
- Lunch is also included. You will get to choose from a Smoke Peppercorn Turkey Club (Apple wood bacon, lettuce, tomato, Fontina cheese, with peppercorn aioli basil on Cheese focaccia), Italian Trio (Ham, Genoa, Salami, and Prosciutto with spicy Gardiniera, lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, and garlic aioli) in a spinach wrap, and a Fresh Market salad (Mixed field greens, wheat berry croutons, grapes, feta, and candied pecans with a caramelized vinaigrette).
- If you have special dietary needs, contact me so I can place a special order for you.
- Bring a laptop computer and power supply if you want to multi-task during the conference. Many people follow the Twitter stream for the conference to get more out of the event. Most people check email and get work done.
- If you need to take a phone call or use a quiet space to get something done, the Yellow Room is nearby and will be available.
That’s about it! Not everyone will be there the whole day. Some are coming just for the introductions at 9am, then they have to go to other things. Others are popping in for the afternoon sessions. That is OK. Check out the program schedule to help you plan your day with us.
It will be as easy as A-B-C to get to the 4th UX conference!
The Grove Place entrance
Find your way to the Green Room, on the ground floor of museum, down the hall past the bathrooms and off to the right