It is 5pm: how was the Toledo Region UX Tips conference so far? Here are some follow-up bits of information and next steps.
Attendees: Please fill out the follow-up survey to let me know how the conference went.
Everyone (attendees and others in the Toledo region): Please take a bit longer to tell me about your UX needs and view of some of the ideas. This will help us plan future UX community activities.
Some things to stay in touch and remain engaged with the emerging UX community in the region:
- Follow @UXToledoRegion
- Join Toledo Web Professionals and consider AIGA Toledo
- Become a Seed Coworking member, or at least join its meetup group
- Check toledotechevents.org often for tech, entrepreneur and design events
Upcoming events to save the date for and start planning to attend:
- The Art of Video Games, June 19 – September 28, TMA (with panels and other interesting programming TBA)
- UX Thursday, June 26, Detroit
- Midwest UX, October 23-25, Indianapolis
- Visual Literacy Conference, November 5-8, TMA
- World Usability Day local event, November 13 (perhaps at BGSU)
- Ignite UX,
sometime in the fallOctober 21, Ann Arbor
I expect more opportunities to pop up as well. Fill out the survey to help us plan more UX stuff!