Individual tickets for the local viewing of the Rosenfeld Media “32 Awesomely Practical UX Tips” virtual conference, April 24th, are now on sale.
What is it? We gather in a central place (BGSU at Levis Commons) to listen to top-notch speakers over the internet. We connect with others while we spend the day together. We get other work done, since it is socially acceptable to multi-task when the speaker is not in the room. We learn about user experience as a community. We go back to work the next day and help our companies/clients compete.
$30 lets you watch the talks and gives you access to the recordings. Breakfast and lunch included (assuming the sponsors who have indicated an interest chip in). You might even win a prize worth more than what you paid. A great deal!
- 8:15am: Registration, breakfast and networking
- 9:00am: In-person guest speaker (tentative)
- 10:00am: Dave Gray (sketching, visualizing, and collaborating)
- 11:00am: Christina Wodtke (game design)
- Noon: Brenda Laurel (design research) with lunch provided during this session
- 1:00pm: Break, continue lunch and sponsor presentations
- 2:00pm: Kim Goodwin (leadership)
- 3:00pm: Steve Portigal (customer insights)
- 4:00pm: Leah Buley (methods and evangelizing)
- 5:00pm: Prize raffle, sponsor presentations and wrap-up
- 6:00pm: Continue hanging out at a nearby bar/restaurant
Purchase your individual tickets at Eventbrite: uxtips-toledo-2014.eventbrite.com