We had two UX events in May: Josh Walsh by TWP on May 8th and the awesome Rosenfeld Summit on May 29th. There won’t be anything focused on UX around here in June, but there are several options within a few hours drive.
- Friday, June 7, Columbus: UX Chat ‘N Pancakes. Breakfast with IxDA Columbus.
- Tuesday, June 11, Lansing: The Art of Communication. Caitlin Potts presents at MiUPA.
- Wednesday, June 12, Kent: Discuss Usability Testing. UX Akron meet-up about the book Rocket Surgery Made Easy.
- Wednesday, June 19, Detroit: UX in the Real World. A “trial run” talk with Detroit Women of Design & UX.
- Wednesday, June 19, Cleveland: The Big Challenge of Small Data. Karl Fast presents at NEOUPA (aka UXPA Cleveland).
- Wednesday, June 19: Columbus: Introduction to “Processing” language. Learn a new programming language built for designers, with IxDA Columbus.
- Thursday, June 20, Detroit: UX Thursday. A 1-day conference with 2 out-of-town keynotes (Jared Spool & Kate Kiefer Lee) and 6 speakers from the Detroit area. Only $99 until June 10.
- Thursday, June 20, Lakewood: Design Currency Happy Hour. AIGA Cleveland celebrates the release of a new book (that includes UX as a market condition for designers).
- Thursday, June 20, Cincinnati: UX Job Market in Cincinnati. IxDA Cincinnati panel.
- Tuesday, June 25, Cincinnati: User Enjoyment meet-up.
(Map added June 8. See the interactive map.)
Let me know if you want to go to any of these. Tweet with #UXTR or contact me.